- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 19 sept. 18 2018-09-19
In close collaboration with the Market Project Manager and the GLOBE PM, provide the full support for the project management activities dedicated to the local deployment for a successful implementation of Globe Health Solution.
Build, Update and monitor on a day-to-day basis the detailed planning of the Local Deployment Project:
- Hold the "timekeeper" position for the local project.
- Contribute to build the initial detailed plan of each stream of the Spring program.
- Establish close relationships with all teams involved in the local deployment project: Local teams on the deployed site, local Spring project team, GLOBE, Business Excellence, LGO - RBS, IS integration, IT infrastructure alignment project, validation, change management
- Build and update the project plan.
- Ensure that project planning and milestones are known by all project teams members
- Monitor on a day-to-day basis all project planned activities
- Report delays and deviation regarding the project plan.
- Propose actions to avoid any delay
- Follow-up action plans and task completion.
- Update the planning when needed.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT project management, including one experience in a major project (if possible an ERP project).
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- An additional experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset.