Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 17 déc. 17
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to:
– assist on the production, review and analysis of our APRA regulatory requirements
– cover daily, monthly and quarterly reporting
– assistance with the preparation of statutory accounts for UBS Australia subsidiaries, including involvement in the annual external audit process and meetings with control functions and directors for sign off.
– assisting in other finance tasks such as preparation of board reporting, cost and other management reporting.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within a regional accounting team based in Sydney, We're focused on financial reporting for regulatory purposes. We make sure that all UBS legal entities carrying on business remains compliant with regulatory regulations across APRA, ASX and NZX, produce the legal entity accounts and provide Financial performance information to the local Businesses.
Your experience and skills
– regulatory reporting experience (APRA reporting is preferable but not required)
– strong attention to detail
– organised and disciplined in prioritising work, documentation and meeting deadlines
– able to work as part of a team
– a qualified accountant with 3 or more years experience (with ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.