Senior Consultant - Australian Tax Centre
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 23 sept. 17
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Australian Tax Centre (ATC) is the centre of technical excellence within KPMG'S Deals, Tax & Legal division and is responsible for liaising between the ATO, Treasury and KPMG on all new legislation, case law and international developments.
Your new role
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with external government authorities on all Tax related legislative changes
- Dealing with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation to communicate potential impact
- Be involved with Tax publications
- Interpret and communicate current, proposed and future Tax legislation
- Experience working with tax legislation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex matters in a succinct and efficient manner
- Understanding of the roles the ATO and Treasury play and the impacts they may have on our consulting operations
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and work collaboratively with all parties involved.
This role is positioned in a fast and agile environment and will give the successful applicant access to the entire Deals, Tax & Legal divisions operations.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online, if you have any questions please contact Alex at email@example.com
Advertised: 13 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time