Senior HR Business Partner - Deals, Tax and Legal Division
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 17 oct. 17
See job description for details
- Lead Business Partner role for a sizable division
- Use your change experience to drive successful outcomes
- An agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
Our People, Performance and Culture Team (PPC) vision is to improve people's lives at KPMG and beyond. Our passion and purpose to achieve our vision is shared, and it's at the heart of everything we do. Every interaction, every decision, every goal is helping to build a world class people experience that will make us the clear choice for our people, clients and communities.
We're now looking for an extraordinary individual to provide PPC leadership for a newly created and sizable division. Success in this role will require exceptional stakeholder management skills, a commercially focused mindset and the ability to support & influence change.
Your new role
You will take ownership for leading the People agenda for a newly created division of c.1400 employees.
Your accountabilities will see you:
- Execute the People & Culture strategy for the Deals, Tax & Legal division and play a key role in the change plan for the successful transition of our people and processes
- Form collaborative and influential relationships with senior stakeholders and colleagues across the wider PPC team
- Make a significant contribution to the development of the Deals, Tax & Legal division through thought leadership and insightful people metrics that advance the people experience
- Lead or contribute to a diverse range of projects aligned to KPMG's Global and Australian firm strategy & vision
You bring to the role
- Considerable experience in senior HR Business Partnership roles where you have shaped the people agenda for sizable and complex businesses
- Experience in change management and leading projects
- A highly analytical approach and the ability to drive insight through the use of data and metrics
- A successful track record of working collaboratively to deliver successful outcomes
- Proven leadership capability and the ability to inspire, coach and develop others
- The credibility and confidence to build senior stakeholder relationships that see you facilitate and influence thinking
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time