- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citi Australia
- 26 sept. 17
Senior Manager, Digital Engagement
Senior Manager, Digital Engagement
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17045708
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
The Senior Manager, Digital Engagement will develop and manage the implementation of digital strategy for existing customers across all Citibank consumer businesses. The incumbent will drive the usage of all online channels including Citibank online, Citi Mobile app, eStatements and eNotices, as well as engage with all lines of business to promote digital transformation across manual, repetitive and paper-based processes. You will enhance the customer experience across both online and offline channels by driving innovative strategies, testing implementations, enhancing personalisation and increasing automation of customer journeys.
- SME for Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution by understanding platform fundamentals, keeping across latest developments and best practices and upskill themselves and others on the platform
- Run/coordinate training for new and existing users on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the relationship with Salesforce and supporting vendors.
- Meet digital customer engagement KPIs and deliver positive outcomes
- Digital NPS
- Digital Usage (Citibank Online and Citi Mobile App)
- eStatement Usage
- eNotice adoption
- Registration for digital channels
- Self-service %
- Run the Digital Transformation Board by coordinating meetings, preparing engaging, thought provoking content and investigating transformational projects.
- Primary Business Support for Salesforce Marketing cloud, which involves ongoing Compliance monitoring, coordinating vulnerability assessments and supplier management across Citi Supplier systems.
- Support the product engagement teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets by providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities.
- Explore innovative digital opportunities to improve design and responses.
- Manage key projects / digital initiatives and deliver positive outcomes in line with business deadlines.
- Drive innovation and automation in customer on-boarding, engagement and banking services, to ensure we're market leading in technology, usability and customer experience.
- Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation. Share all relevant learnings and opportunities with the Citibank digital community, identify best practice areas to deliver on and implement the same, working with business partners.
- Understand Citibank and industry best practices across Sitecatalyst, Adobe Target, DMP and other Digital Marketing tools to deliver superior results for business partners.
- Maintain a strong development path to stay ahead of local and global market capabilities and trends.
- Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, with particular attention given to Acquisition Marketing, Regional and Global Digital, Corporate Affairs, Central Marketing, Customer Experience and Segments marketing.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 6 years work experience in a marketing department of a financial institution
- Experience in site design and flow
- Strong numerical/analytical capability
- Relevant qualifications in business and/or marketing
- Strong, written & verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience and managing marketing teams
- Digital Marketing strategy execution skills
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple campaigns and initiatives to effectively deliver high-quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
- Adaptable, resilient and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Strive for continuous self-development and results oriented
- Strong supplier relationship management skills and experience
- Team player and proven leadership behaviors