Software Development Manager
- Lieu de travail : Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Software Development ManagerAre you passionate about leading high-impact software development team? If so we'd like to give you the opportunity to build the deployment tools for the Amazon network.
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
• As a leader of a team in a growing region, you an have a large impact
• You will get the opportunity to work closely with a great team
• You will handle the complete product and software development lifecycle with your team: defining, prioritising, designing, building, and testing new features
• You will understand what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
A successful candidate will be a hands-on manager with strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• You will dive deep into Amazon's world-spanning network architecture
• Build a best-in-class engineering team that delivers excellent results through rapid iterations
• Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex and ambiguous problems
• Cultivate engineering and operational excellence through metrics and continuous learning
• Establish technical vision for the team
• Mentor and grow others to take on increasingly higher responsibilities
• Experience managing software development efforts in an agile environment in distributed systems, modeling systems, and/or developing large scale applications
• High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Great ownership and drive
• Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
• Ability to understand customer desires and create software architectures and designs to bring them to life
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organisation
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.