At Citi, our employees reflect the remarkable range of cultures and perspectives of our clients across the more than 160 countries and jurisdictions where we do business - a powerful advantage that combines global insights with deep local knowledge. We recognize that unique individuals, collaborative teams and inclusive leaders have far-reaching impact and are the engines of new ideas. It's our willingness to embrace the richness of our diverse teams, ideas and possibilities that drives our growth and progress. What progress will you make?
Citi's Institutional Clients Group
's unparalleled international financial network serves leading corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries and jurisdictions all over the world from offices in 96 countries.
World-class solutions that are as diverse as the needs of our clients. With trading floors located in over 80 countries across America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, we work around the clock to enrich the relationships, products, and technology that define our Market
-making presence. We partner with our clients to provide solutions, insights, liquidity and risk management support when and where they need it.
We're currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Editor / Supervisory Analyst for our Global Publications Research team
based in Australia. The Supervisory Analyst role is a strategic professional who has basic commercial awareness and developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. In this role, you're expected to:
As a successful candidate, you'd ideally have the following skills and exposure:
- Vet research for compliance with FINRA/NYSE regulations and Citi internal research content guidelines.
- Editing research for quality, clarity, commerciality, style, and grammar.
- Project and traffic coordination with the analyst team, publication staff and Legal/Compliance stakeholders.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation - safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations,
- Ensuring adherence to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behavior, conducting business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Strong editorial skills, with experience as a Supervisory Analyst or a Financial Journalist within a Financial publication.
- Hold a Series 16 license or can pass the exam within a short timeframe post starting in the position.
- Be familiar with the financial markets, and robust financial knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously amid tight deadlines.
- Clear understanding of regulatory guidelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgement.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact. Take the next step to progress, apply for this role at Citi today. Job Family Group:
Research Job Family:
Research Product Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting