Technology & Innovation Consultant
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 23 oct. 17
See job description for details
- An excellent position for a recent graduate of Business, Information Systems or any IT/Commerce related qualification, or with to up to 1.5 years of experience in a similar position
- Gain professional development and training in a big four firm
- Gain experience in the creation and deployment of a large technology strategy
Your new role
You will be first class aide to the Technology Lead, multi-tasking and managing competing priorities daily. As a key interface both within the firm and with our vendors, you will cultivate collaborative relationships that will enhance efficient and productive outcomes.
The activities in your role will include
- Assist in the delivery of the Deal Tax & Legal Technology Strategy over the next three years
- Contribute thoughts and solutions to the strategy as it unfolds
- Co-ordinating various parties to arrange meetings, workshops, and various face to face and online sessions
- Being available to travel nationally from time to time to host training sessions, information gathering workshops, and change management events.
- Co-ordinating project work allocations and resources.
- Preparing and editing reports for submission to the Technology Lead and the Deals, Tax & Legal leadership group.
- A love of technology and a desire to pursue a career in the field of information systems creation and implementation
- Analytical skills coupled with creativity and assertiveness.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent self-motivation, enthusiasm, team spirit, and empathy.
- A great communicator with excellent written English as communication is a big part of this role.
- A fast learner - you'll need to able to pick up and run with new challenges quickly, take on responsibility outside the scope of your current skills, and make things happen.
- Resourceful and connected - you'll need to know how to find the right people and information across the firm, and be able to connect the relevant people at the right time.
- Flexible and resilient - this role will throw a lot of things your way, so you'll need to be well organised, detail conscious, pro-active, and able to work under pressure.
Applications close: 24 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time