Trade Finance Officer
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Trade Finance Officer
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Australia offers a broad range of products and services across corporate banking, corporate finance and advisory, capital markets, debt and equity sales and trading.
Working within the Service, Fulfilment and Operations team within the trade finance area, responsible for the End to End processing / Handling of all traditional Trade Finance products, Supply Chain Finance, Trade Receivables Finance, Import LC with price variation, Corporate Trade loans, Export Credit Agency Financing.
- Dealing and communicating with customers/processing center teams/business partners for any transactional issues
- Examine documents received from clients communicating to applicants in case of discrepancies for their further acceptance.
- Ensure all essential and specific quality service levels as per 'Trade Finance Quality Service Levels' are met.
- Establishment/amendment of Standby Letters of Credit/Bank Guarantees.
- Communications with Credit Dept./overseas branches for SBLC/Bank Guarantee related issues and follow ups
- Documents preparation on behalf of clients for negotiation under Export L/C/Collections as per the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure all diarized events (i.e. L/C and collection due dates, Acceptance, Guarantees/SBLC Fees etc) are processed.
- Ensure all Internal Compliance/Anti-Boycott/OFAC requirements are adhered to.
- Advising of all Export Letters of Credit /amendments and preparation of Negotiation Worksheets, scanning to Processing Centre. And Dispatching documents to overseas banks and follow up acceptance/payment
- Processing of Import / Export Collections
- Collect fees/commissions on SBLC and Bank Guarantees.
- Full Pro Active support to be provided for any enquiries from Clients/Business Partners/overseas banks.
- Update related status log for Trade Finance products and clients/Monthly reporting.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned time to time by the Manager.
- Back-up other team leader/members in case of need.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both written and spoken
- • Experience in Import Documentary Collections/Import Letters of Credit/Export Documentary Collections/Export Letters of Credit/Negotiations under Export Letter of Credit in a domestic or international bank.
- Good working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, URDG758, URC522, URR525, SWIFT.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence clients and stakeholders.
- Experience with banking products/services/credit issues/documentation an advantage.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, especially Excel).
- Proven time management skills.
- Experience within a similar role in Trade Finance
- Client focused
- Self starter and takes personal ownership of work
- Attention to detail.
- Thrives on challenges and development.
- Good work ethics and team work player.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and creative thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Strong communicator who is team and client focused
Posting Date: 27/10/2017
Sydney, , GOVERNOR PHILLIP TOWER, 1 FARRER PLACE,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 38