- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Susquehanna Pacific Pty Ltd
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
Our Infrastructure Services team support the growing Asia Pacific region from a systems, hardware and networking perspective. An opportunity exists for a Windows Engineer to join us in Sydney, being responsible for Microsoft and workgroup related technologies within the region.
This role will work in the Infrastructure team in Sydney and will work closely with the regional offices and the Head office in the U.S.
You will be hands-on, positive and enthusiastic, with experience in a wide range of technologies.
To learn what it's like to be a Windows Engineer, check out a Day in the Life .
What you will be doing:
- Design, enhance and support Windows server and desktop solutions, build and deployment mechanisms and support documentation, systems and procedures across Asia Pacific
- Interact directly with the business units to improve the trading applications and backend systems on which they depend. Ensure Solutions are effective, fast and have a very low chance of failure. We are always looking to identify potential problems so we can create solutions before they occur
- Our Engineers tackle a variety of responsibilities. You will remain hands on and work in a challenging environment regardless of whether the task is creating a script, customising a build template, fixing a bottleneck, or researching a new project
- Management of capacity and growth of systems and services
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience with Windows engineering
- Solid understanding of Windows operating system, server hardware and networking concepts
- Experience with performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools
- Experience with or understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Great problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills
We don't post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it's important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.