- Vienne, Autriche
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Erste Group Bank AG
- 30 oct. 17
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Coverage Paper, Machinery & Western Austria (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Large Corporates specialises in providing banking solutions for large multinational clients with more than EUR 500mln annual turnover that are active in Austria & Central and Eastern Europe or headquartered therein.
The Vienna based unit consists of 4 industry teams with the following industry focus:
- Industrials & TMT
- Financial Sponsors & Energy
- Consumer & Natural Resources
- Paper, Machinery & Western Region
Our industry teams accompany clients on a daily basis, in a large number of corporate and strategic activities. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market knowledge enable our industry coverage teams to serve our clients' needs.
• have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
• have 5 years+ of experience in corporate banking or in the industry
• offer the knowledge of corporate / investment banking products and capabilities
• have the ability to establish and develop relationships of trust with Clients
• will be responsible to define your portfolio's strategy in order to drive income and return from the existing portfolio and help to deliver a significant number of new relationships
• are a highly motivated person and like to lead cross country / cross products transaction teams
• you will be treated as experienced professional and given autonomy to make your own decisions
• are very strong in strategic thinking - spotting risks as well as opportunities in any course of action
• are fluent in English & German
• offer a job in a highly professional and dynamic Team
• offer working in an interesting and exciting international environment
• guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement