People like him need people like you. Why do we attract innovative, driven and successful people as customers? Because that's exactly who we hire as employees. Accountable, committed, reliable - sounds like you? Then why not apply for a job with us?
Senior HR Controlling Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
"Group Remuneration and Organization Effectiveness" supports cost efficiency in Holding and across Erste Group for all HR cost categories (personnel costs). It contributes in a supporting role to high-quality planning, forecasting and tracking of the actual development of the cost base and contributes to the methodology and processes related to cost management.
- hold a university degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- have at least 3 years prior experience in a cost-controlling/ cost-accounting function
- have good knowledge of controlling methodology (cost allocation) and Management accounting (IFRS, CAPEX, OPEX, accounting methodology)
- analyze costs base and identify main cost drivers group wide
- prepare regular monthly and quarterly cost reports following the existing structure for top management
- prepare forecasts in collaboration with the relevant business units (e.g. business partners)
- are in charge of the definition and implementation of planning processes for costs, as well as ensuring coordination between all involved parties– close cooperation with Group Cost controlling
- ensure data quality in cost and efficiency of the information provided and propose concrete measures for increasing the efficiency
- propose improvement and address different topics to the top management
- participate in various projects or special activities as a project member (contribute with content and functional input based on own area of responsibility)
- ead international and Holding HR programs and projects (e.g. cost program or various initiatives – insource/outsource, etc)
- perform special / ad hoc analyses on cost data and develop recommendations for potential cost efficiency improvements to top management
- provide advice and support to senior management and HR Directors on group-wide personnel costs
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- possess good presentation and project management skills
- are experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and SAP CO Module
- possess excellent written and oral English skills
- working knowledge of German or of another CEE language (where the Erste Group is active) is an advantage
- offer you interesting and challenging tasks within an international environment
- offer you possibilities for growth and personal as well as professional development within the organization
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 32.245,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!