- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Unlimited duration, full time contract located in the Marnix Head Office
Your role & work environment
As a member of the central analyst team, you will access complex and requiring loan requests to be decided in the highest credit committee, your role is to provide detailed advice to decision makers.
You will be a member of a multilingual and multidisciplinary team inside the Credit Risk Department in charge of Belgian Wholesale clients.
Your key responsibilities
You will evaluate and analyse the client financials (individual and consolidated) from companies and groups having a turnover between 10 and 250 mln € in ortder to assess their financial health and challenges.
You will provide insight on the position of the client in its industry, the adequacy of the loan in regard of needs and business strategy, and provide an opinion on the strength and weaknesses of the client.
You will have a detailed knowledge of credit policies, both local and at ING group level, and participate in credit risk sector analysis.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Credit analyst you will also need:
- A master degree in economics or business
- 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in the credit or financial analysis
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English. Both in speaking and writing
- You have an analytical mindset, you appreciate to work in details without loosing the global picture, you have a broad interest for the economy and business, you are independent but enjoy a dynamic team environment.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- the possibility to participate in relevant courses and trainings
- the dynamic of a company that looks forward and encourages changes and new experiences