Digital Banking Expert
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 oct. 17 2017-10-21
Digital Banking Expert
Looking for... a job where your curiosity is rewarded? Where you are encouraged to go against the flow? And where new ideas are truly valued?
Are you... an enthusiastic digital native who is up to date with the latest tricks of the traded? Are you raring to convert that knowledge into concrete benefits for our customers?
Do you have... a vision on the online banking world of the future? And a willingness to share that dream and make it a reality?
Stop looking! You have found your dream job!
What you will be doing
You will analyse the behaviour of our customers when banking on their smartphone, tablet and computer. Armed with insights into what they look for, the actions they perform and what they expect, your real job beings: designing and constructing customer journeys that ensure the best possible online experience for our users from beginning to end.
Naturally, you will not be alone in this endeavour. You will form part of omnichannel.be in a team of experts from a variety of disciplines. Together, you will deliver both minor and major improvements, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every project. You will also have the freedom to define the goals, resources and deadlines for each element you deliver as a team.
Your work will form an integral part of a much larger whole: the development of ING's new European banking platform, for which you will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Netherlands.
What you need to have
- A hands-on, results-driven and solutions-oriented approach.
- A genuine commitment to the (second) most important people in your life: our customers.
- A fearless disposition for tackling complex legal and regulatory frameworks in an effective and creative manner.
- A desire to work towards a common goal, while still being able to take decisions independently.
- A "yes we can" mentality which shines through everything you do.
- A willingness to take responsibility for your actions and those of your team.
- A master's degree and initial work experience (1 to 4 years).
- Good language skills as a native speaker of Dutch or French as well as a command of English.
What would be nice to have
- Relevant experience in digital transformation and digitale channels.
- A working knowledge of - or eagerness to learn and apply - agile principles.
- A challenging job in a fast-moving sector where change is the dish of the day.
- Exciting projects with a lot of responsibility.
- The chance to work in a genuine "agile" environment: as part of a "tribe" (larger division) and an integral member of a "squad" (self-steering team with full responsibility over deliverables).
- Courses, training, workshops and personal follow-up with our agile coaches.
- An informal working environment where managers actually ask how your weekend was.
- Great colleagues who are there for you and who apply the same passion and enthusiasm to their work as you do, day in, day out.
- An excellent salary and benefits package, which you will only find working for a bank.