- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Are you looking for a job in which you contribute to the macro-economic views of ING Group and you make economic and financial matters easy for ING's customers...
Are you also someone who is ...
- very interested in macroeconomics, financial markets and worldwide economic and political developments
- Stress resistant
- in possession of good communication skills, both oral and written
- having strong analytical skills
- a team player, but able to work autonomously
- dynamic, with sense of initiative
- University degree in (advanced) economics.
- Additional degree is an asset
- Proven experience in economic research. Knowledge of survey analysis is a plus.
- Native French or Dutch speaker with excellent oral/written skills in English and working knowledge of the other national language
- Computer skills, with good knowledge of MS Office, playing with charts and PowerPoint presentations.
Your role ...
- Analyze macroeconomic developments and structural trends in selected economies, to give recommendations on growth & inflation and financial variables.
- Analyze micro-economic topics related to financial behavior of individuals
- Write short notes as well as in depth reports on these topics.
- Give presentations both to internal and external clients as well as the press
- Frequent contacts with both internal and external customers
The Economic research department of ING Belgium consists of 5 economists. The team is part of the economic research team of ING Group and contributes to the research output on a Group level. This involves frequent contacts with colleagues in the other geographical entities and occasional international travel. The Brussels based team is responsible for the servicing of Belgian customers, including client visits.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!