Financial Security Project Manager
Allium the Consulting Vision,
Premium Financial Services!
Context: Compliance – Financial Security
The mission will consist of the following initiatives:
1. Improvement of operational processes: in one case (PEP process), a proposal exists and the first need is to lead the implementation of the change; in a second case (KYC process), the first task will be to make a proposal and then to lead the implementation.
2. Process defintion:
- for the implementation of Financial Security policies
- for the operations regarding 1st line controls and 2nd line controls.
3. Project follow-up:
Several projects are on-going in Financial Security (e.g., new regulations, new operating model).
- Bachelor/Master Languages Requirement
– French Read, Written and Spoken is a must
– Dutch Read, Written and Spoken is a must
– English Read, Written and Spoken is a must
– At least 5 years of relevant experience (e.g., Financial Security
– Experience is needed in improvement of operational processes and in change management. Strong project management skills are needed. Ability to work independently is a must.
– Certification in improvement of operational processes (e.g., Six Sigma) is a plus.