Group Manager, Business Technology Liaison
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Group Manager, Business Technology Liaison
Business Technology Liaison Group Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manages a large team or multiple small teams of business technology liaison staff supporting multiple systems in a business area.
- Ensures best practices are followed and improves collaboration between technology and business/functional areas to provide innovative solutions.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects, which may be global in scope.
- Leads and oversees business system projects, budgets, and resourcing. Implements strategic procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Selects most effective criteria for obtaining results, design concepts and technology for products. Identifies methods and procedures for monitoring projects, including preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, and progress reports.
- Negotiates with consulting firms and vendors.
- Provides direction and guidance on projects and ensures recommendations are aligned with user needs and capabilities.
- Advises business groups by providing technical direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Ensures clients are using technology capabilities to the fullest extent.
- Executes project plans and performance requirements for all stages/phases through the management of human capital resources.
- Responsible for managing estimates and ensuring project estimates are accurate for pricing.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Provides feedback at the most critical times.
- Manages a large team or multiple small teams of managers and professionals including coaching, performance management and resource allocation.
- Responsible for the achievement of multiple team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 7-10 years of total work experience
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Technical experience preferred
- Work location: Based either in Brussels or Manchester
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Internal Jobcode: 70163
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1806824