- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Digital and Content professionals define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content. Equip business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
We are looking for passionate Hybris Consultant with strong knowledge of main e-commerce platforms and systems architecture.
You will be plunged into the world of new technologies and customer relations.
You will be responsible to give coordination and guidance to the business stakeholders of the project & help to translate the business needs in functional & technical design of e-commerce solutions on the SAP Hybris platform.
You will have to manage large international projects involving several stakeholders, technical and functional resources, to ensure project implementation.
• Working in highly client-facing roles to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions
• Providing digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of standard e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Oracle ATG, Demandware etc.
• Work with client teams to select, design and implement e-Commerce solutions
• Leading on-shore, near-shore and off-shore teams
• Document, track and provide updates on project status
• Driving forward delivery of high quality work on-time and on-budget
• Managing senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
• Coordinating third parties such as creative and digital agencies
• Project Management • Proposal Preparation
• 3-6 years digital experience in: o Multi/Omni Channel eCommerce Solutions & Services. o Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications. o Multi Tenancy eCommerce stores. o eService / eCare web applications. o Proven experience with Hybris.
Knowledge of other platforms such as Demandware and/or open source solutions such as Magento and/or Customized solutions using .Net/J2EE/PhP techniques. o System implementation and/or operation lifecycle involvements of analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain/operate.
• Solid delivery and hands-on problem resolving abilities.
• Quick learner, "Agile" & "Digital"!
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in Dutch/French and English
• Good team player and can retain a mutual-respect work relationship with others.
• Flexibility to travel and work on offsite projects.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great things happen for some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity