- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
IS Solution Manager
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
Within the IS organization, the Solution Manager is responsible for an application portfolio, guarantees that the applications correctly support the business processes and coordinates its evolution (small maintenance). The IS Solution Manager reports to the CIO and is member of the IS Management Team. The IS Solution Manager is an active member in the Digital Roadmap and it's realization.
- you are responsible for the complete application lifecycle of the applications in the portfolio from the go live of the application until decommissioning
- you and your teams make sure that the applications in portfolio meet the service level agreements towards the business on a daily basis. You take preventive and corrective actions to make sure that this is the case. You establish the SLA's with the business and you keep them up to date
- you and your teams are responsible for the implementation of small changes to this application portfolio. In the contexts of such required changes: you assess the business needs (necessity, cost, effort, impact) versus the possibilities of the applications, you evaluate, prioritize the business needs, in order to ensure that every IS initiative fits within the strategy and plans, is feasible, and adds value to the business, you draw up detailed, accurate and comprehensive functional analyses and solution proposals within the deadline specified, you coordinate all involved parties in order to ensure each change is realized in time, in budget and at the required quality, and yields a new/modified, sustainable service compliant with the existing/adapted agreements. This includes the mobilization of the adequate business resources, the monitoring the progress and the quality of work of Application Managers, Functional Analysts, Technical Analysts and developpers and the development of the test scenarios and the validation of the development work before delivery to business
- you steer the development of the annual action plan for the managed portfolio of applications (budget), and you monitor the achievement of this budget
- you and your team participate in IS projects or specific studies, where your role is the role of functional expert
- you liaises with the team of IS Operations for the day-to-day IS management of the applications
- you are a team manager of different application teams (SAP, autocad tools, business applications) as well as a development team
- you maintain a regular physical presence close to your business customers in order to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications
- you train and support the users and key-users in order to take care of the optimal usage of the solutions and applications