KYC Officer (Temporary contract)
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
KYC Officer (Temporary contract)
ING Clients BE is looking for experienced KYC officer to be responsible for front-office related KYC activities.
The KYC Officer is responsible for the operations and interactions related to KYC activities of Corporate Clients Belgium. The KYC Officer will support relationship managers and acts as a link between the ING organization and the client in terms of operational management and KYC. The KYC Officer will oversee KYC activity as it pertains to client operations, client onboarding and client reviewing within Clients BE customers. He/she will closely work with the relationship management, with the center of excellence, client services functions to deliver all required KYC activities (CDD, MI FID, FATCA, ESR etc.) while meeting internal and external deadlines. He/she will ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at inception and renewal of client relationships.
Are you also someone who ...
- Bachelor level
- Relevant work experience KYC in a client facing environment (in a similar role)
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritizing and properly structuring your work
- Affinity and/or knowledge of the banking systems
- KYC experience and client experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Organized and structured
- Highly collaborative
- Problem analysis and judgment (recognizing important information, identifying problems, researching and making connections)
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Delivery focused with attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality
- Possesses drive with a positive 'can do' attitude (important to show different behavior styles / approaches to achieve the goals)
Your role ...
The KYC Officer's primary responsibilities will be following:
- Exhibit ownership of KYC/AML experience and client experience
- Client communication to explain the purpose, process and to gather required information
- Client document gathering and negotiation
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders who have input into or will be impacted by the KYC activities, while ensuring timelines are met
- Applying and ensuring current classification of clients in the areas of MiFID, ESR, FATCA, CRS
- Be aware of the operational risk scenario associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Accountable for timely KYC portfolio management while maintaining quality expectations
- Usage of CRM tools (Vantage)
Want to make a meaningful impact?
Clients Belgium provides services, products and solutions to Corporate Clients in Belgium as well as International Clients active in Belgium. Clients Belgium is headed by Sébastien D'Hondt and consists of Coverage Corporate Clients, Transaction Services Sales, and Client Services Account Management. The KYC officer is part of the new KYC team that is currently being set-up.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!