Security Research - Brussels - Competitive Salary - Contract/Permanent
- Are you looking for a chance to work with an International Giant in Tech and Electronics?
- Do you want to show off your skills in reverse engineering and de-bugging?
- The experience of working for my client in your CV can change your life!
- Look no further, I can help you!
A little about the role:
My client is looking for Security Researchers to join their team offering independent evaluation of the security measures in a product by attacking and reverse engineering the existing protections. The team would also be responsible for organising knowledge about vulnerabilities and potential threats on specific targets.
A few examples of whats expected from you:
- Hands on security testing/reverse engineering.
- Perform vulnerability research on a variety of embedded devices and windows based products.
- Identifying ways of bypassing license schemes and stripping off DRM system in products whilst identifying unknown vulnerabilities.
- Performing security source code reviews (C/C++)
A few examples of what you bring:
- Experience with reverse engineering tools and techniques (Debuggers, Dynamic Binary Analysis, Packet Sniffers)
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Good experience with both Linux and Windows OS
- Fluent English
If you would like to know more about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity then please do apply. I will be in touch via telephone call to discuss the role further!