Senior Relationship Manager
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Senior Relationship Manager
Are you looking for a position in which you act as a Sr relationship manager with the mission to manage the profitability of a portfolio of corporate clients, while controlling risks?
Are you also someone who ...
- Is entrepreneurial: commercial pro-activity
- Has a 'solution driven' mindset : open-minded & constructive attitude, positive team spirit, positive & creative approach
- Is sector oriented: develops his/her sector knowledge throughout the eco-system of his clients to generate strategic discussions internally& with the clients
- Acts as a deal captain (takes ownership + accountability & reliability)
- Has advanced product knowledge in most Commercial Banking products
And who ...
- an academic degree and or MBA in economics, law or comparable
- minimum 5 years of experience in sales / making deals
- experience in lending products
- experience in credit analysis
- experience in flow products (PCM,TFS, WCS, FM)
- experience in high value added products (M&A, ECM, DCM)
- excellent oral and written skills, in English, French and Dutch
... Then you are our new Senior Relationship Manager Corporate Clients
Your role ...
- being the central point of contact for your clients; companies with a turnover as of 250 mio € or stock listed
- acting as a sr relationship manager and having strategic discussions with customers of your portfolio up to CFO, CEO and board member level
- ensuring good quality of credit and credit approval process, the growth of overall revenues and EVA of your portfolio
- originating proactively new profitable business and further identify cross-selling opportunities within your client portfolio
- originating deals within your portfolio, co-ordinating and supervising the (local) deal team and activating the product specialists
- liaising closely with the Sector Head and interacting with ING product colleagues
- developing international business with clients subsidiaries
- ensuring relevant client reporting
Want to make a meaningful impact?
Corporate Clients Belgium offers a broad range of products and financial services via 6 sector teams to large corporates and financial institutions in Belgium, Europe, the Americas and Asia. Together with our stakeholders, we provide our clients with tailor-made advice and solutions in the area's of core lending products (corporate lending, structured finance, lease, factoring, working capital solutions), core flow products (payments & cash management, trade financial services, financial markets) and higher value products (M&A, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, financial markets). Our ambition is clear and straightforward : we go for primary relationships !
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!