Strategic Advisory Lead
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Strategic Advisory Lead
Are you looking for a role as Strategic Advisory Lead who will be highly involved in delivering the customer promise and contributing to BE+NL Unite transformation?
Are you someone who is
- Able to drive large transformation programs , unlocking roadblocks to ensure impact delivery on time;
- Passionate about change and eager to provide guidance and strategic direction in a deeply complex environment
- Embraces the agile way of working and understands how to handle central steering in an such an environment
- Capable to extract relevant and precise information from complex and/or large quantities of information;
- Capable to Think Forward & translate trends into concrete plans & deliverables ;
- A leader who is able to inspire, motivate and mobilize throughout the organization;
- Driven by results and demonstrating resilience;
- Capable to build networks in the organization to support transformation vision and implementation roadmap;
- Excited about banking.
- A Master's degree;
- At least four years of senior program implementation role, complemented with at least two years in a strategy consulting role (preferably within a top-tier strategy consulting firm);
- Knowledge of and functional expertise in banking and financial services;
- Strong management skills with an understanding of how to link strategies to implementation;
- Proven communication / influencing skills with the ability to work at all levels;
- People management skills and ability to drive the how as well as the what
- Passionate about building capabilities and developing the team impact
- Excellence in stakeholders management;
- Thorough knowledge of English, Dutch or French.
As our Strategic Advisory Lead you will manage and drive our team of road managers who support the creation of centrally coordinated deliverables (e.g., Business Migration Plans, IT roadmaps)
As our Strategic Advisory Lead you are bringing consistently high quality output across tribes using content expertise as needed and not focusing on process management only. You are stepping in as an orchestrator whenever dependencies between tribes become complex and require dedicated support. You are leveraging the collective wisdom to mitigate execution risk and are an active enabler bringing together tribes and help them to develop and maintain the "big picture" deliverables.
You will be responsible for developing implementation roadmap, managing programs, identifying roadblocks and composing detailed solutions for issues at hand. To achieve that, you will work with small, flexible and multi-disciplinary teams to :
- Review current capabilities and processes, as well as identified strategic vision;
- Design transformation plan, including detailed roadmap, stakeholders involved and relevant milestones;
- Reinforce the accountability and ownership of the tribes in using SNOW to create transparency on progress and dependencies
- Identify early-on and escalate as needed any issues that need resolution and/or a decision to accelerate implementation
- Manage execution of key programs and provide regular updates for the ING JMT BE+NL, with proposals based on benefits delivery schedule, issues and resources;
- Link with ING Group initiatives and build a bankwide network of support.
The global banking environment changes rapidly: fast technological evolution, new players challenging the status quo, customers looking for convenience anytime, anywhere. In this environment, ING Group's mission is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
ING BE+NL, the first universal direct bank in the BeNe market, recently defined an ambitious strategy to realize the Group's mission.
Our Department "Center of Expertise Business Transformation"
The Business Transformation Center of Expertise, monitors and manages the execution of our planned strategy, fosters innovation and orchestrates the Bank's market watch.
The Business Transformation Center of Expertise engages top execution specialists in these projects and programs where strategic, demanding and complex cross-domain challenges occur. The Business Transformation Center of Expertise is a dynamic, multi-skilled, highly ambitious environment offering you the opportunity to grow fast by picking up these challenges and by delivering as agreed.