Director M&A Transaction Services
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
Director M&A Transaction Services - (1700009Y)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's market-leading and fast growing FA Transaction Services team, which serves as trusted advisor to corporates, private equity and family shareholder clients during M&A and transformation processes.
As Director in our Transaction Services group you will support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations, business modeling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy as well as other corporate finance matters. You will work closely with a team of experienced M&A and Strategy professionals and have exposure to a wide range of clients. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play in our sector approach and business development opportunities.
• University degree in finance or economy. Enrolled in or completed the CFA program (this is an asset).
• + 10 years of significant transactions and M&A related consulting experience in financial due diligence.
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
• Solid writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business.
• Excellent listening & communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence.
• Pro-active approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people.
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.