- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique Zaventem Flandre BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 mars 18 2018-03-18
IFRS Advisor - (170000T4)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
- You will assist our clients in solving complex IFRS issues (IFRS Q&A) and converting their financial statements to IFRS (IFRS conversions);
- You will review IFRS financial statements in the context of our Quality Assurance Review procedures (IFRS QAR);
- You will prepare and facilitate IFRS trainings that are organised both internally and externally for clients and professional organisations;
- You will write articles to be published in accounting magazines and newspapers and newsletter that will be directly distributed to clients. You will also update our comprehensive IFRS book ""IFRS: la pratique"" / ""Aan de slag met IFRS"".
- University degree, preferably in Laws or Economics;
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in an accounting firm or in a company finance/accounting department;
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP is an asset;
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills and very well structured;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French or Dutch;
- Eager to learn;
- International experience not required but certainly an asset;
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.