IT Risk & Advisory Manager
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
IT Risk & Advisory Manager - (170000HJ)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
We build the bridge between financial auditors and the IT environment.
The financial auditors verify the financial statements of our clients. But those financial statements are always generated from IT systems. So in order to know whether the financial statements provide a true and fair view on reality, our team of IT experts are involved in evaluation the IT control environment.
Key topics and domains are:
- Information Security and User Access Management:
- Who has powerful access to applications, databases and operating systems? Is this appropriate
- Why and how do new joiners obtain access to systems? Is this appropriate
- Are the access rights of leavers removed in time? How?
- Change Management:
- Who is authorized to put new software versions and configurations into the production environment? Can they fool around in the system
- Is this aligned with business willingness?
- Datacenters and Network Operations:
- Are backups taken in an effective way so the risk of data loss is managed appropriately?
- If you are keen on finding issues and solutions on these topics, with a cool team of bright and well-trained experts, in close collaboration with top clients across industries, then our team is the ultimate place to be!
Work you'll do
- You'll be responsible for delivering complex IT Audit & Advisory projects to our clients, who are top notch in their industries
- You'll identify IT risks to enhance our client's business value and effectiveness
- You'll perform in-depth information technology audits covering business processes, applications and technology infrastructure
- Before and/or after a merger, you'll determine whether the systems meet the business requirements effectively
- You'll assist and advise with the implementation and operation of an effective IT organisation and processes by aligning IT with the business objectives of our clients, using frameworks such as COBIT5 and ITIL
- You'll coach an enthusiastic team of bright minds and you'll identify and secure exciting new assignments for them
- You have 6 to 14 years of experience in IT advisory projects
- You have a master's degree
- You have highly developed project and people management skills
- You want to deliver top quality service to our clients
- You are open to a diverse portfolio of clients from different industries. You are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts and leading practices. Next to that, you are able to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits.
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, high-tech environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the open culture. You'll be based at our new headquarters next to Brussels Airport, working in a multicultural team on projects that vary in duration, content and industries. You'll spend time in the office, at client sites and abroad. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.