Manager Reporting & Consolidation
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
Manager Reporting & Consolidation - (170000FO)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a Reporting & Consolidation Manager you will be part of a dynamic team that is passionate in helping our clients' finance organization. You will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance knowledge and management capabilities.
You will help our clients in:
- Improving the closing, consolidation and reporting cycle;
- Implementing consolidation and reporting tools;
- Enhancing the decision making process by optimizing the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- In addition, you will be encouraged to participate and provide input in our regular management meetings. Together with the management, you will be part of the future development of our team and service & solution offerings. This includes taking decisions on people management and business development focus.
- You obtained a master degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have a strong financial background and more than 5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Closing, consolidation & reporting optimization;
- Knowledge about consolidation tools such as Cognos Controller, SigmaConso, SAP BPC, Hyperion, …;
- External audit.
- Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.