Real Estate PMO Senior Manager
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Real Estate PMO Senior Manager - (170000RZ)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
Deloitte Real Estate is delivering professional services in the areas of real estate corporate finance, strategic consulting, transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance to project development, financing, location strategy, asset management and occupation services. We are serving over 70% of top 50 investors, developers and construction contractors as well as property users and public sector, and our business grows rapidly.
Real estate is at the core of Deloitte's industry specialties. Therefore, in order to meet our client's expectations, we are pursuing focused excellence, independence and fully integrated multidisciplinary services.
Work you'll do
In order to meet our sustained growth we are looking for a Senior Manager able to support our client in PMO role.
The PMO is the corner stone from the inception of a project until its final delivery. He/she creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project objectives, determines the required resources, identifies possible risks, establishes time to market and budget constraints. By liaising with colleagues and third party vendors in their different roles, he/she assesses the workloads and impacts for the project, the PMO will identify dependencies and possible issues across teams. During this planning process, the PMO will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed. Each of these activities should have an identified owner, the person who will carry this out, as well as a clear timeline and success criteria.
- You'll determine the project execution path
- You'll determine the proper governance structure for the project
- You'll ensure resource availability and allocation
- You'll draft the project timeline of the project
- You'll estimate total budget for the project
- You'll obtain client validation regarding the resource team, timeline, budget and project objectives
- You'll coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project
- You'll track deadlines, hold the accountability of the team in place, control the deliverables produced by the team members
- You'll lead project meetings in order to provide updates to the client
- You'll use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and budgetary impact
- You'll adapt approach and plans pending on evolving project scope and on site constraints
- You'll keep track of the budget and regularly report back to the client
- You'll ensure on-time, on-budget, according to agreed quality in accordance with the stated project goals
- You'll ensure proper documentation, supporting materials and project plans are updated and readily available for team members and client
- You'll compile and document the project delivery
- You'll archive all information in one place in order for it to be accessible for legal, regulatory or future project reference
- You'll continuously improve on the processes and activities that can be improved for future projects
- You have a Master's degree, preferably in the field of construction, architecture or real estate consulting
- You have at least 9 years of working experience as a project manager in real estate
- You have a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience managing real estate projects
- You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint)
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a company that is deeply committed to your personal development, offering clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programmes. You'll have the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, and be given the opportunity to coach and nurture your colleagues who are ambitious, highly educated and have great team spirit. You'll often work in multidisciplinary teams on projects where you have a genuine impact on a client situation. You'll be based in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway, but have the opportunity to work from home thanks to our flexible ways of working. You'll receive an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.