Senior Auditor EU Funds
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Senior Auditor EU Funds - (170000IP)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte's Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client's organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
As a Senior Auditor for the Public Sector you assess the value of information, processes and organization. Your role outreaches the supervision of accounting figures. Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits, etc. You will work for a wide client base in different sectors and in new teams which will broaden your career continuously.
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards.
- You are a Senior Financial Auditor/Accountant with at least 3 years of experience;
- You have experience with EU funds or with other international donors (UN, World Bank, Red Cross, etc.);
- Available for travelling up to 50% of your time;
- Fluent in English and preferably also in French. Fluent/working knowledge of a third language (Spanish, German, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese or Italian) is an asset;
- An Audit/Accounting certificate (CIA, CGAP, IPSAS, etc.) will be considered as a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.