Senior Consultant/Manager Corporate Real Estate
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Senior Consultant/Manager Corporate Real Estate - (17000099)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
Deloitte Real Estate is delivering professional services in the areas of Real Estate corporate finance, strategic consulting, transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance to project development, financing, location strategy, asset management and occupation services. We are serving over 70% of top 50 investors, developers and construction contractors as well as property users and public sector, and our business grows rapidly.
As a Real Estate Senior Consultant or Manager, you will :
• Be in charge of various Real Estate projects involving real estate strategic advice to national and international Property users;
• Assist clients in the planning and implementation of Real Estate projects;
• Manage and work closely with a team of Real Estate consultants and analysts;
• Develop the Corporate Real Estate department business;
• Prepare proposals to clients;
• Write client reports, prepare presentations (both for internal and external use as for instance periodic updates of the Belgium real estate market) and attend final meetings.
• Master degree in financial, economic and/or business related studies;
• 3 to 6 years experience in Real Estate matters, ideally advising Corporate users;
• You have built a strong network with various decision makers in the Corporate world;
• Strong negotiation skills and extensive relational capabilities;
• Ability to run your own projects on a day to day basis under partner supervision;
• In depth analytical skills that enable you to crisply summarize complex cases in clear and simple terms;
• Team player with very good communication and report writing skills;
• Fluency in English, Dutch and French;
• Good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
• A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.