Senior Consultant/Manager Real Estate
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
Senior Consultant/Manager Real Estate - (1700009X)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) activity is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, in transaction services such as due diligence, and in business valuations and business modeling.
Deloitte Real Estate is delivering professional services in the areas of real estate corporate finance, strategic consulting, transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance to project development, financing, location strategy, asset management and occupation services. We are serving over 70% of top 50 investors, developers and construction contractors as well as property users and public sector, and our business grows rapidly.
Real estate is at the core of Deloitte's industry specialties. Therefore to meet our client's expectations we are pursuing focused excellence, independence and fully integrated multidisciplinary services.
As Senior Consultant or Manager in our Real Estate department you will be in charge of various real estate projects involving real estate strategic advice to national and international companies, corporate finance matters in the frame work of investments/divestments transactions. You will also assist clients in the planning and implementation of real estate developments projects and advice corporate clients on real estate or business location matters.
You will work closely with a team of real estate consultants and have exposure to a wide range of clients. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play in business development of the real estate department.
- You hold a Master degree;
- You ideally have 3 to 6 years' experience in real estate matters;
- You should be able to run your own projects on a day to day basis under partner supervision;
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills;
- Our ideal candidate speaks Dutch, French and English and has a good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A high performance Corporate Finance team of 80 Consultants and Partners.
- A company, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs.
- The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues.
- Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation, in project delivery as well as in business development.
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
- Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels' airport (Zaventem) runway. Facilitation of flexible way of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home.