Senior Consultant Extended Enterprise Risk Management
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Senior Consultant Extended Enterprise Risk Management - (170000EX)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The success of third party relationships is critical to our clients. Our Extended Enterprise Risk Management ("EERM") professionals help maximize the benefits gained from the relationships our clients have with various business partners including suppliers, customers, franchisees, licensees and distributors.
Our offering enables clients to determine whether there are opportunities to identify non-contractual spend (and recover this money) or increase revenue in the short term, while also focusing on strengthening their relationships in order to achieve long-term benefits. Meanwhile, our technology driven approach produces specific, measurable results, which enables clients to be very clear as to the financial benefits of our work.
In EERM, we perform a huge variety of projects helping our clients with their third party relationships. For example, supplier relationships constitute a significant proportion of the cost base of every organization. We look for areas where our clients may not be receiving the intended value from the supply chain. Projects may involve analyzing the entire process from supplier selection through to purchase and payment, identifying opportunities to deliver financial rewards and improve business operations. We also conduct royalty inspections for some of the world's leading companies and industries such as technology, manufacturing, media and pharma. Our team uses proven methods, including technical analysis, to verify the accuracy of reporting and identifies practices that may have an impact on our clients' brands. One key benefit that often arises is identification of additional revenue, leading to higher profitability.
These are some examples of our common offerings, but in reality, the great thing about EERM is the flexibility we can offer our clients when they need assistance with their business partner relationships. We respond to these situations in order to assist them, meaning we are able to tailor each project to the unique needs of our clients.
Why you get out of bed every morning:
When you join EERM, you will see how we work with some of the largest organizations in the world, across a variety of industries. Our client list includes eminent organizations in technology, media, manufacturing and pharma.
The work you perform will help you develop an understanding of:
- the different third party relationships an organization may have across different industries;
- the drivers which affect behaviors of business partners, suppliers and customers; and
- the operational processes and controls required by an organization to effectively monitor its third party relationships.
You will gain exposure to many aspects of the project from understanding the client environment and relationship with the supplier to performing detailed data analysis to understand the areas of supplier non-compliance.
A typical EERM engagement will involve you:
- Understanding the nature of the relationship between the client organization and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain;
- Performing risk assessments of contract documentation;
- Undertaking detailed and comprehensive data analysis which allows us to quantify the financial and operational compliance with the contract;
- Acting in a robust manner, with integrity to identify the facts, agree findings with third parties and communicating important issues in a clear, succinct manner;
- Supporting the client and potentially the third party through discussions with relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports detailing the financial and operational issues highlighted during our work;
- Providing timely and useful feedback that can enhance future relationships and activities, both at our clients and the third parties they interact with.
Working with EERM provides a mixture of working in the office, client sites and visiting third parties' premises, which provides variety and a well-rounded mix of work environments. There is potential that EERM can offer you the chance to work overseas for short periods, in Europe but sometimes also in more exotic locations such as India, Dubai, Kuwait, Singapore, Russia and China.
- University or college degree in Business, or equivalent;
- 2-6 years of relevant working experience with deep understanding of third party risk management processes and controls, ideally gained through working for, or working with, complex, global organizations, which work with a range of third parties;
- Our professionals work in both small and large teams for all projects and therefore it is important that applicants are able to be strong team players;
- Good communication skills, in Dutch/French, and English, as well as a confident and professional demeanor when dealing with clients and colleagues;
- Flexibility to travel 10-50% per month;
- Ability to learn fast and deliver quality work under pressure;
- Candidates should have an agile and analytical mind and enjoy problem solving. Therefore, applicants must be highly organized, with the ability to review their own work critically.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, innovating and international environment with a great team spirit
- An interesting career track with real growth opportunities. We enjoy to continuously making you better. In your development we will invest (you will do the rest).
- Working in our brand new Gateway building at Zaventem Airport, where the paint is still wet
- An attractive and competitive salary package with lots of fringe benefits.