- São Paulo, Bresil
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 sept. 17
Lieu de travail : São Paulo, BresilRole/Responsibilities:
Provide a variety of administrative and secretarial support for the Moody's Analytics office in Brazil. The Administrative Assistant will assist with general office duties to support the functions of the departments including, but not limited to:
- Handle meeting arrangements, videoconferencing and scheduling.
- Preparation and handling of expenses report
- Travel arrangements: book domestic and international flights, accommodation, etc
- Field incoming telephone calls
- Process vendor invoices via PeopleSoft
- Follow up on vendor pending payments, chase for approvals and ensure payments are up to date
- Communicate with Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounting team to resolve vendor payment issues
- Communicate with vendors to resolve invoice issues/discrepancies
- Keep physical files up-do-date
- Handling Human Resource - related activities - on boarding of new hires and termination
- Organize the office layout, space usage and coordinating all moves
- Maintain office supply and technology related requisitions
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Prepare support documentation for intercompany payments (cost plus, cross charge invoices and royalty)
- Coordinate with various business groups within Moody's - Finance, Accounting, IT, Marketing, Compliance/Legal, Audit, etc.
- Ad-hoc projects upon request
Sales and Customer Service
- 5 years office administration/administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Portuguese and English
- Excellent secretarial and organization skills
- Highly organized, with ability to multitask and manage/prioritize multiple deadlines; careful attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, problem-solve; proactive
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.