- Calgary, AB, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 janv. 18 2018-01-23
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Working as part of a team with two to four wholesalers (VP Regional Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager), the objective is to assist the team in achieving a specific gross sales target from selected lists of about 500 Investment Advisors within a defined sales territory. Sales programs and marketing tools are provided to assist in the achievement of this goal. Utilize in-depth knowledge of Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) products and services to provide the highest level of sales and service support to the broker/dealer community, to FTI's account holder base, and to the general public.
- The main responsibility is to facilitate VPRS/ISM's access to Investment Advisors and branches within the defined sales territory, working closely with them to ensure that all Investment Advisors in the territory are being covered. This includes supplementing their efforts at scheduling and confirming regular one-on-one meetings and branch presentations when needed, responding to basic inquiries from IAs, maintaining current records in CRM i.e. mailing & e-mail addresses, phone & FAX numbers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the investment, business development and service needs of about 500 Investment Advisors as defined by the VP Regional Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager). Assist the VPRS/ISM in maintaining regular contact with Investment Advisors via telephone, mail, e-mail, FAX, and conference calls with guidance from Sales Management Team.
- Assist VPRS/ISM in strengthening relationships with Investment Advisors through recognition-oriented activities. Proactively plan and organize business promotional activities such as client appreciation events ( i.e. PM Visit, Road Show, Workshop, Conference Call and Skype Meeting, Golf, Dinner, Theatre, etc) on behalf of your team, with the assistance of Marketing.
- Administer dealer support requests based on approval from VPRS/ISM, taking ownership over the co-op marketing process from start to finish. Ensure compliance with National Instrument 81-105 Mutual Fund Sales Practice Rules by following Franklin Templeton Investment's policies & procedures.
- Assist VP Regional Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager in segmenting client base within defined sales territory such that all Investment Advisors are being serviced by the applicable team member (i.e. VPRS/ISM or SC).
- Act as a conduit to all sales/marketing activities to ensure maximum impact in the defined sales territory. This includes "championing" service issues, preparing the VPRS/ISM for one-on-one meetings and branch presentations, fulfilling "promotional item" requests, and quarterbacking sales lead and follow-up programs.
- Administer a budget and sales/marketing plan on behalf of team, maintaining accurate and current records.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma
- Previous experience in business, sales and/or marketing
- Previous experience in the investment industry
- IFIC mutual funds course or CSC preferred
- Strong English communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong client service focus
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Flexible medical, dental and vision insurance
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Purchase company funds with no sales charge
- Competitive vacation package that includes three annual personal days
- Company paid short-term and long-term Disability Insurance
- Education assistance
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.