Real Estate Specialist - Project Manager / Lead Business Analyst
- Montréal, QC, Canada Montréal QC CA
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 11 mai 18 2018-05-11
An ex-pat opportunity has come up with our exclusive client, a very prestigious and highly regarded Asset Manager. They are now seeking to hire an experienced Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager, to lead Real Estate IT systems projects within my client’s illiquid technology division.
This is a senior position where the ideal candidate will come from a Real Estate background and report to the Manager of the Real Estate & Infrastructure division. This person will lead system enhancement projects from an accounting / reporting and system governance perspective. The successful candidate will build and developing effective, trusted working relationships with all relevant stakeholders so strong communication / Project Management skills essential.
- Degree qualified with 8+ years’ experience working in senior Business Analyst / Project Management positions within the Real Estate space.
- Relevent Project Management certification (PMP / Prince 2)
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Real Estate systems (Efront / SimCorp/IBM Cobnos) a must.
- Accounting qualification highly advantageous
- Strong track record of achievement, delivering and leading Real Estate Systems projects.
- Strong stakeholder / Vendor management skills a must.
- Additional qualifications (MBA, ACCA, CFA) highly advantageous.
- BIG4 consultancy experience highly advantageous.
This is an incredible opportunity for you and your family to experience an amazing culture, earn a lucrative tax free ex-pat compensation package including full relocation, luxurious accommodation, monthly living allowances, top schooling, flexi work hours and up to 45 days holidays.
Please call Gareth Fleming or Killian Dixon on +353 1 8746770 to have a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
“You are the specialist in your sector – we are the specialist in recruitment!”