- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Waterfront International Ltd.
- 18 sept. 17 2017-09-18
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront’s selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional achievement.
We are looking for exceptionally bright and talented developers to develop and administer leading edge, global 24×7 financial trading systems in a fast paced, stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Develop new software as well as enhance existing systems, mostly in C++ on a Linux platform.
- Work directly with analysts to develop and maintain large scale financial analysis trading applications in a real time development production cycle.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Exceptional C++ programming skills.
- Excellent academic record.