- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
Quality Assurance Analyst
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, CanadaRole / Responsibilities:
The eLearning Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the quality of the Professional Training elearning products from a functional, technical and language perspective. This individual will work closely with members of the development, technology and support teams within FSTC as well as with subject matter experts who create content for the eLearning courses.
This role is within Moody's Analytics Financial Services Training and Certification (FSTC), a client-facing business unit which designs, develops and delivers innovative online learning solutions to the financial markets industry world-wide.
The role requires the ability to work closely with and collaborate with teams throughout the organization. The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm for testing online solutions to meet new challenges and business demands within a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure thorough, timely and insightful quality assurance testing of: New course software, online learning solutions, updates and fixes - across functional, technical and language requirements.
- Track errors and corrections - ensure updates are made and seen through the conclusion.
- Prepare status reports on status of quality assurance activities.
- Adopt best practices related to development of products, continually improving processes.
- Establish functional, non-functional and test regression approaches with an emphasis on efficiency via test automation or other means.
- Maintain a good understanding of the Professional Training product site, course configuration and setup. Ensure consistency.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts related to any questions regarding content of the courses.
- Work closely with stakeholders, learning technology colleagues and support teams to communicate status and resolution of issues.
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events. The Moody's Analytics Financial Services Training and Certification business in Canada operates as the Canadian Securities Institute, the leading provider in Canada of financial learning, credentials and certification.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience related to Quality Assurance testing of online solutions - both functional and technical
- Experience in software testing, ideally with ISTQB accreditation
- Experience as a technical writer or other responsibilities demonstrating high quality writing skills
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical, and proofreading skills for print publication and the web.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate them into clear non-technical content.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a leader, individual contributor, and collaborator.
- Agile testing
- Good working knowledge of test automation tools, frameworks and principles
- An understanding of online content development processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- An understanding of Commercial Banking would be an asset
- Methodical and accurate, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision and guidance
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to multi-task and work within a changing, high energy environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.