- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 déc. 17
Sr. Web Developer (Cloud)
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, CanadaOverview:
The successful candidate for this role will work with the web development team in developing new web applications and maintaining / updating our existing code. This role has a strong focus on developing code for use in the Azure public cloud environment.
- Responsible for designing and building out GGY web based infrastructure in Microsoft Azure
- Write efficient, bug-free code in compliance with GGY programming standards
- Write concise documentation in help text, KB articles and comment in code
- Ability to think of solutions and ways of enhancing the code
- Assist with security reviews and audits
- Guide and develop junior web developers so they better understand the code structure
- Other duties as assigned
Moody's Enterprise Risk Solutions Team
- Undergraduate computer science degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 6-8 years of progressive web development experience using Microsoft web technologies
- Demonstrable experience developing and deploying web applications in Azure - including use of native fabric capabilities (event based logic, serverless web applications, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of web app development / deployment using C# and recent versions of Visual Studio.
- In-depth knowledge of database technologies (database design principles, SQL, DAO, ADO, ODBC, OLE DB)
- Experience in working with SQL Server and programming for it
- Experience in working with or developing financial applications particularly in the actuarial field
- Experience in developing web applications for AWS or other public cloud providers in addition to Azure
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with and motivate others
- Client service oriented
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.