Sr. Manager, Regional Application Support ( Banking IT/ Payment Services)
- Canton, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, a well-known global financial institution currently is seeking a senior application support manager to join their China hub leading services team across different locations to deliver high quality payments services and high level platform availability, attend to day-to-day production issues and requests from business and deliver planned weekend changes. Managing incidents and crisis with collaboration of teammates, other IT teams, operations and business colleagues.
- Candidate must have 15 years + working in IT with at least 6 years production support experience, and with sound experience of managing a team of over 10 people in the past 6 years.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Experience of undertaking managing role in a matrix structure with multiple line influences and sometimes with vague boundary in allocations of resources under own control.
- Excellent people management and effective motivating skills to lead the team to deliver against all hardships and challenges.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven experience of leading others outside own’s organisation structure and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Preferably domain knowledge in SWIFT, RTGS, bulk/LV payments, etc and general banking knowledge which is a must.
- Preferably knowledge on the Hongkong, China and major Asia Pacific market in the payments sector and the relevant exposure and experience
- Experiences in working and managing Unix and open platform systems and wide knowledge in hardware, system software, network and systems connection mechanism etc.
- Native/fluent Cantonese and Putonghua speaking ability. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English with experience of successfully influencing others and negotiating effectively
Interested candidate, please send resume to mailto:Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org