- Pékin, Beijing, Chine Pékin Beijing CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 avr. 18 2018-04-10
Job scope and performance measurements:
- Work with BU to develop 1-3 years business plan (strategic positioning, strategic options, competition strategies and financial outcome)
- Own the plan: roll out, track and review the plan per quarterly basis, make necessary corrections based on the external market change and execution progress
- Performance measured by a) plan buy-in by BU head b) plan quality meet the professional requirements and senior management review c) peer competition 4) plan execution result
- Able to work with BU, research team, peer and senior executives to effectively communicate, influent and improve the execution.
Skill and knowledge sets:
- Knew and able to pick and utilize common strategic planning methodologies/frame works under difference circumstance and business stages
- Personal leadership skills set, highly self-conscious and able to communicate and address different stake holders’ agenda (BU team, financial team and senior executives).
- Prefer to have both consultative and business experiences
- Prefer to have industrial experience and background