CIO of Direct Bank
- Monthly 100k+
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Spring Professional
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
We are currently working on a recruitment project for our client, a unicorn Fintech company with IPO plan. My client's business ranked TOP2 in the industry , and this position is placed in their core department. Here, you can work with elites from BAT, NetEase and other famous Internet companies. Moreover, my client has a strong and professional risk management team to control potential risks.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for the Direct Bank’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives. She/he will direct, plan, organize and control all of activities of the Direct Bank's management information systems and to ensure the effective efficient and secure systems/application on which customers and internal staff can operate.
The CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the internet banking field in China. Apart from education and experience, she/he must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Board of Directors.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
- Set priority, align and comply with Business strategy, Customer experience and China Regulators’ requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for IT department budget and spend (Change and Run).
- Drive collaboration and exchange information on new IT solutions and Innovation to Bank executives and division heads.
- Establishing IT architecture, design and customize technological systems and platforms to increase the bank’s strategic benefits and operation.
- For IT change program, to analyze and approve the costs, value and risks of the information technology projects.
- Participate in procurement process, contract negotiations , decision maker and establish partnerships with Technology providers
- Maintain security of all data proprietary to the Direct Bank and provide the necessary Disaster Recovery solution.
- Provide guidance (People, Process, and Technology) to IT departments operation.
- Create a culture to maintain and enforce policies, standards and procedures regarding all technology used in the Bank.
- Develop methods to continually improve services including customer experiences.
- Be responsible and accountable for Technology
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent level of education and experience.
- Proven experience as a Chief Information Officer or similar senior management role.
- Excellent knowledge of Banking IT architect, infrastructure and security
- Good knowledge of direct banking or retail banking process.
- At least Ten years of work experience in management role of Technology operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work to time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and in groups.
- Working knowledge on ITIL, Scaled Agile, SCRUM and Project Management.