- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.W.I.F.T. Beijing Limited
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
We are looking for two Customer Engineers based in Beijing to provide customer support on all technical problems within own area of expertise.
- Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems of medium to large complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or on-line support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Participate in product specification reviews, perform acceptance testing to ensure supportability, usability, and delivery without undetected bugs.
- Perform regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in service improvement projects within own area by executing parts of projects.
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position in the same area with customer interaction and exposure. Experience in a SWIFT environment would be an advantage.
- Good communication skill in English and at least 1 Asian languages, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of AIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows 2008, TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of routers, VPN, Firewalls
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, IBM WebsphereMQ is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFT products/services is an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment and to go the extra mile in meeting service delivery targets