FCY Manager - OPER -Beijing -20170717004
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Societe Generale
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
FCY Manager - OPER -Beijing -20170717004
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
- To supervise and assist on a day-to-day basis the network of 7~10 CCM staff in Beijing. It includes usual management duties: Goals / priorities definition and performance assessment, Team governance and communication, People development and Succession plans build out.
- To ensure the supervisor role on CCM FCY function: provide the expertise, guidance, training and equipping for the team members; teach and review the staff to ensure daily operations are within the expected standard and consistent with global practice and policy.
- To lead change in all relevant areas of CCM FCY, especially development of new policy and process, FCY operation in China. It also includes participation to projects to improve service and review process, in compliance with relevant regulations and in consideration with business changes.
- To liaise with China Compliance to ensure continued alignment with local regulatory requirement including regulatory reporting; and with regional and global CCM teams to ensure continued alignment with global practice and procedure.
- To set and manage the relevant control and monitoring framework to ensure FCY operation applicable rules and practices are duly enforced and target KRIs/KPIs are reached.
- To ensure a high level of service is provided to our clients and FO (Front-Office)
- Cultivate a motivated, flexible and value-added workforce for better mobilisation and utilisation of resources
- Accountable for ensuring accurate executions of payments and proper reconciliation of the bank's assets
- Responsible for accuracy and reliability of books and records of transaction stocks in production systems
- Supervise and validate the submission of regulatory reports
- Responsible for reviewing and taking appropriate steps to strengthen operational controls within the team
- Responsible for ensuring that all operational issues relating to new products are resolved, procedures and controls in place before the team can process new products; Ensuring that the team updates its procedures whenever there are changes in procedures or introduction of new products
- Responsible for liaising with Compliance for review of compliance issues prior to implementation of new procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that the team complies with all SG rules and regulations, local regulatory rules and regulations
- Responsible for ensuring that any irregularities arising from a breach in controls or regulatory compliance is rectified and timely report to local and regional OPER management.
- Responsible for enforcing permanent supervision procedures and consistency with internal OPER guidelines
- Responsible for leading the change within CCM team, participating and contributing to the relevant projects in terms of new product/system implementation, process review, system enhancement and digitization etc.
- Responsible for motivating the staff to adapt the change and be equipped with innovation mindset.
- Responsible for ensuring that the team foster good relationship with business lines and other support functions so as to deliver quality support to the business lines
- Regular communication with local regulators to update with new regulations or changes
- Responsible for reviewing staff training needs in line with their job functions and responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of an annual staff training schedule
- Implement procedures to deal with local disasters
- Responsible for ensuring the development, implementation, updating and annual testing of Business Continuity Plan
- Responsible for organizing the back up of key positions for succession planning
Academic Background(degree and major)
- Tertiary education in Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Previous experience in Cash and Payment Management function in a foreign bank with at least 5 years management experience.
- Quick learner and good knowledge on Cash and Payment Management
- Experience working in International, Multi-cultural organization
- Presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, as well as external/internal auditors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to embrace and lead change
- Negotiation and Leadership skills
- Curiosity and critical sense
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Ability to report in due time, identify priorities and address difficult situations with autonomy
- Pro-activity and solution-oriented, proposition-making mindset
- Tracks efficiency and performance against Front-Office and clients expectations
- Fosters a client-focused environment
- Shapes roles and assignments in ways that develop people's capabilities
- Identifies and develops successors
- Promotes sharing of expertise and learning across own area
- Delegates work to others in order to develop their skills
- Inspires others to be creative, define new opportunities, and continuously improve the organization
- Good interpersonal skills