Head of Customer Due Diligence (Wholesale Banking)
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, a well-established, global banking institution offshore operation hub is seeks a Head of Customer Due Diligence as a departent Head to join their China hub.
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in providing high standard of customer service in banking industry and no less than 5 years of supervisory experience of sales and customer service teams
- Candidate must have a proven track record in the practical interpretation and application of KYC and Sanctions monitoring systems, Money Laundering Regulations and other relevant laws relating to CDD and Anti Bribery and Corruption, Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Guidelines, FSA guidelines and other publications that relate to CDD.
- Experienced in manage CDD team to ensure effective delivery on behalf of the global GAMs/RMs for the entire FI/Corporate segment of CDD initiation, renewal and rectification, owns responsibilities related to the entire CDD portfolio for regions/countries under supervision.
- With good experienced manage and leading the migration of key CDD processes across different countries
- With good understanding and prior experience of all customer onboarding and review activities in a commercial banking environment are essential. Candidates should be self-motivated with strong organisational, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- As this role will be responsible for an entire section of people dealing with CDD, strong management skills will also be vital.
- Overall control and monitoring to ensure all products are processed according to standard operating procedures.
- Improve Quality Control functions through frequent review of Error metrics and analysis of rejection rates.
- Ensure Review/Renewal of CDDs well before the review date.
- Establish and maintain the discipline of the whole team, and comply with Management Manual.
- Ensure the process and migration documentation are appropriately produced and maintained up to date.
- Manage and ensure all migrations are smoothly taken over, and deliver effective communication with stakeholders.
- Regular review team performance with direct reports, Hub management team and Bank stakeholders.
- Participate in the setting of objectives for direct reports, and provide coaching to them to ensure high performance.
- Effectively manage performance, risk, cost and attrition of whole department.
- Work in close coordination with the all internal stakeholders, identify and deliver Project, Process improvements, as applicable.
- Develop a metrics based reporting tool for functional performance measurements to facilitate identification of opportunities for process improvements.
- Provide Department Management with all required management reports for the team.
- Prepare and review dashboard report with Department Management on monthly basis.
- Support delivery improvement projects through Software enhancements and through other suitable methodologies.
- Liaise and work closely with the Risk Team, CAM, GIA, Regulators and External Audit from time to time during their review
Interested candidate, please send resume mailto: mailto:Vivian.email@example.com Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org