- Pékin, Beijing, Chine Pékin Beijing CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
This role participate in the devising ITS Strategy and ITS business plans to support the Firm’s Clear Choice, business strategy and plans. Work closely with Managing Partners, COO and functional heads of Audit, Tax, Advisory, Infrastructure to understand and support their business initiatives.
- Participate in the devising ITS Strategy and ITS business plansparticipate in the devising ITS Strategy and ITS business plans;
- Prepare an annual ITS budget including headcount resources to implement ITS Strategy and ITS Business Plan;
- Lead IT professionals organized as Technology Supply (infrastructure teams) and Technology Support (service desk agents) teams to implement the ITS Business Plan and deliver excellent IT services;
- Provide service desk and infrastructure support to PRC offices. Assist the Client Service Delivery team to support KDi development and production platforms, daily operations and new platform setups. CSD team will in turn provide support to Chief Digital Officer and the head of KDi.
- Comply with PRC Laws in cybersecurity, data sovereignty, data retention and personal privacy and KPMG’s global, local and client security requirements. Protect the firm from information leakage and cyber threats. Work closely with Risk Management team to response to government authorities and regulators on ad hoc and annual compliance audits related to IT.
- Leverage on ITS Global, regional and HK Office and other member firms on technology research, user experience and best practices to accelerate local adoptions of global technology and be consistent with global KPMG branding and practices.
- Manage projects, dependencies and deliverables approved by senior management and key stakeholders to ensure that the project goals and objectives are achieved within the project timeframe and guidelines established by the relevant stakeholders and management committees. Identify on a timely basis all project barriers and work with key stakeholders to identify approaches to overcome these barriers.
- Prepare communication plan and related monthly performance reports to key stakeholders and governance bodies (as appropriate) to provide updates on activities, service feedback and deliverables, as well as risks and mitigation strategies.
- Build credible relationships with senior management, department and function heads, including project leadership, practices, functional and technical resources.
- Support internal departments with change management, quality review meetings and implementation of governance and escalation framework.
- Resolves conflicts that occur in delivery ensuring all parties, functional areas, partners and management understand expectations and work effectively to deliver expected outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business-related discipline
- Professional qualifications such as MBA, CPA, PMP, CISSP, Prince2, or practitioner of ISO, SAP, Microsoft or Cisco products/services or other internationally recognised IT qualifications is desirable
- Base in Beijing or Shanghai.
- Minimum of 12 years of business experience with a track record of managing sizable IT teams in large multinational enterprises, SOEs or government organizations preferably in PRC
- Previous experience implementing complex projects/solutions, cloud and mobile solutions migration and promotion, multivendor and outsourcing approaches.
- Ability to meet challenging milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver pragmatic and high-quality outcomes
- Be team players with the ability to deliver projects and work within integrated, multidisciplinary project teams
- Be driven and resilient to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve the goals of the projects
- Communicate with impact in an open, honest, consistent and clear manner
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese and English language skills