International Business Product Manager
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 sept. 17
Engage in research on the asset management business with focus on fixed income; conduct analysis on the respective investment strategies, products and new initiatives to support overseas institutional sales.
- Engage in research on the asset management business with focus on fixed income; conduct analysis on the respective investment strategies, products and new initiatives to support overseas institutional sales;
- Write English reports based on the research and analysis; design new strategies/products or improve existing ones, and support sales meetings as a product expert in order to acquire overseas institutional business;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with clients, educating them on ChinaAMC's key differentiating qualities in a clear and concise manner;
- Other work as assigned.
- Master's degree from top universities in the U.S. or other English-speaking developed countries; Solid understanding of finance and portfolio theories; Strong analytical background and skills;
- Keen interest in financial markets in a global context, product development, and cross-border business;
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills, including ease with public speaking in both languages (presentations, road shows, etc);
- Highly motivated, logical thinker, attention to detail, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Able to travel internationally;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Uncompromised integrity and clean personal record;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and financial terminals such as Wind and Bloomberg.