- Pékin, Beijing, Chine Pékin Beijing CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Danske Bank A/S Beijing Representative Office
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 19,800 employees across 16 countries. In Beijing we have a representative office serving Nordic business customers that are already present or seeking to establish themselves in China. We help both large corporations as well as small and medium-sized businesses by providing contacts to local businesses, facilitating access to Chinese banks and generally offering insights about the Chinese market.
Are you a skilled Research Analyst looking for a career opportunity in a Scandinavian company? In Danske Bank we are looking for a new colleague for our office in Beijing. As our new Research Analyst you will support Nordic companies' strategic initiatives in the greater China Area by providing insights into economic trends and evaluate business potential.
In your new role you will be part of Danske Bank’s China Team and participate in the implementation of Danske Bank’s China Strategy. Your job will be to:
• Keep up to date with market and sector developments relevant to our customers.
• Keep adrift with changes to financial regulations which could impact Danske Bank.
• Draft and write research reports and PPT presentations for customer presentations.
• Meet with and provide information to Customers including summaries of research.
• Assist with creating financial handbooks for opening of bank accounts, set up of companies etc.
• Conduct due diligence on behalf of companies by researching, reading financial statements and market data including deep dives on sector specific analysis.
• Analyse financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements including financial modelling and projection.
• Ensure that all compliance regulations are met.
You will also work together with our Danske Bank Knowledge Hub to assess the economic implications of political and economic changes to the Chinese economy that might affect the performance of our customers while monitoring news sources using specialist media channels. In close collaboration with the Knowledge Hub you will develop communication formats to keep internal as well as external stakeholders informed of the work of the China Office and China Desk.
We expect you to bring to the position a relevant Master’s level degree within finance, economics or a similar field in combination with minimum 4 years of experience from the financial or consultancy industry. You are a team player with a great analytical mind-set and research skills and a solid track record from a similar analyst position. The job requires fluency in English and Chinese as well as well-developed skills within excel and Power Point.