VP / Director, Financial Institutions (Station in Beijing)
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Executive Access
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Our client is a leading European bank. They are currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager in the Financial Institutions space.
- Regional Exposure
- FI Clients Coverage
- Highly Rewarded
As a senior relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Financial Institutions Clients including NBFI, Banks and Sovereigns in Greater China Region. You will be handling a full range of the banks products such as capital markets, syndication loans, treasury and investment, transaction banking products.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 10 years of Financial Institutions exposure, preferably 5 years with China NBFI focus, those with relevant experience in other sectors will also be considered
- Solid Transaction Banking products knowledge
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in deal structuring, including pricing and transactions.
- Strong credit analysis skills
If you have strong clients facing and analytical skills and you're keen to work for a leading bank, contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com. Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.