Analyst/Associate - DeltaOne Technology Developer, Equities Products Technology - Shanghai
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Nomura Asia
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
We are seeking a front office developer to join the equity technology team. The position involves working closely with the global / regional BA, IT, QA teams delivering front office solutions. You will need to have strong problem solving abilities and a keen interest in the equity derivatives business.
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
We are seeking a front office developer to join the equity technology team. The position involves working closely with the global / regional BA, IT, QA teams delivering front office solutions. You will need to have strong problem solving abilities and a keen interest in the equity derivatives business. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a drive for success and a discipline to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
It would be advantageous to have experience developing front office trading systems and a good understanding of DeltaOne business including equity product life cycle, trade booking, risk and P&L calculation.
Role / Principal Accountabilities
- Supporting, maintaining, enhancing existing DeltaOne applications (BAU)
- Implement strategic solutions for Asia initiatives projects
- Work closely with global/regional development and support team to improve the resiliency and stability of the application.
- Work closely with partners in trading, operations, finance & back office technology groups to coordinate development and testing appropriately
- Follow the SDLC – collect user requirement, build the solution, compile test cases, work with QA and partner for UAT, support and prepare release / deployment process
- Work closely with product support team to provide L2 and L3 support
Degree holder or above
Fluent written and spoken English
Technical and Business Skills
- Strong programming experience in Windows and in Linux. C# and Java is preferred but not mandatory
- Good programming and design skills in .NET platform and Java back-end
- Strong application development experience in real-time, multi-threaded OO programming
- Good skills at developing both front-end and back-end functionalities
- Knowledge of Delta1 products (Equity Swap, P-Notes) is a big plus
- Understanding of DMA, cash execution is beneficial
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL. Knowledge in Sybase is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience with systems development and software development life cycle
- Proven application development experience
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to provide timely and accurate solutions to systems problems
- Ability to deal with complexity and work in a challenging global environment.
- Good understanding of product life cycle, trade booking, risk and P&L desirable
- Financial markets experience desirable
- Punctual and reliable
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.