About the Role
- Be part of the Institutional Division in effectively managing credit risk
- Opportunity to driving continuous improvement in the quality of insights, fit-for-purpose analysis and management of FIG counterparties
- Reports to the Director, FIG R&A
Role Location: ANZ, Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time position
As the Associate Director/ Senior Associate - Research & Analysis FIG (Financial Institutions Group), you will be responsible for-
- Production of high quality and fit-for-purpose analysis to support credit decisions pertaining to Chinese FI clients with particular focus in the Leasing/Insurance/Securities/Asset Management sector
- Actively contribute across the end-to-end relationship credit management process covering Origination, Transaction Structuring, Risk Grading, Risk Analysis & Credit Approval, Documentation, Portfolio Monitoring, and Specialised Industry Research.
- Providing first line of defence (in conjunction with relationship executives), ensure well managed principles and manage credit risks within an allocated portfolio
- Representing Relationship Management teams in internal credit audit reviews
- Be a change agent and drive efficiencies across policy, process, systems and risk management across both FIG R&A and FIG segment
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven years banking experience in relationship credit management across industry segments and a good understanding of the China market dynamics
- Relevant experience in FIG is preferred but not essential depending on level of analytical skills and sound credit sense
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Risk and Compliance management along with understanding of the operating and regulatory environment across jurisdictions
- Strong understanding of lending/markets/transaction banking products and corresponding documentations
- Highly advanced collaboration, relationship, networking, influencing, and communication skills
- Fluency in local language (Mandarin - writing, reading, and speaking) a must as some business communication/client engagement is in this language
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities
- Strong client focus with the capability of leading due diligence activities, negotiations and senior level customer engagements
- Planning and organisational skills, capable of prioritising effectively in order to meet all requirements - strong attention to detail, limited supervision and capable of driving agenda for customer, product, relationship and risk
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Job Posting End Date: 22 July 2022 Job Posting End Date
22/08/2022 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)